Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 7 as a Pescatarian

Today (or as I type, yesterday) marks the first week as being a Pescatarian!  We both feel great and to be honest, aren't really missing meat.  Although, this is just the first week so things could change.  But I really don't think they will.

We should be (and are) really proud of ourselves.  Having an abundance of vegetables, fruits, fish, eggs, grains, etc. in the house has encouraged us to make healthy choices with each meal.  I wasn't very happy with the decision I made yesterday while eating out at one particular restaurant but I'm over it.  =)  You can't control everything all the time so you just have to make a decision and accept responsibility.  In this case, it was soggy french fries.

Breakfast

Half of Grapefruit
Oatmeal with a few blackberries, walnut pieces, cinnamon and almond milk
Coffee

Lunch

Vegetable Soup with Rice
Cottage cheese and tomatoes
Pear



Dinner

Homemade Eggs Salad (wrapped in lettuce for me)
Cucumbers
Homemade guacamole
Apple



- Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment