Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 22


#18390 reason why I love NY ---> Vegetable and Fruit stands!

On the way home from my client in the early a.m I had breakfast on the brain.  I decided that when I got home I was going to make oatmeal, and I wanted fruit to add to it.  Well what do you know, there was a street vendor on my way to the subway.  Awesome right?! Well, I thought so.  So, I picked up a container of blueberries and strawberries.


Although, I definitely didn't eat enough of it.  I needed to add a side to the oatmeal By dinner I could have eaten for 2 people.  Note to self: eat a bigger breakfast

Breakfast
Oatmeal with walnuts berries! 

Lunch
Tofu wrap
Fruit

Dinner
Ahi Tuna veggie stir fry with brown rice

Snack
Peanut butter treats

On my way out to run errands.  Looks like another frigid day.

-Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment