Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 15 as a Pesca/Pescetarian

Day 15 -YEAH! Half way through the month.

Though.....I am highly considering to keep going with eating no meat.  As for a drink, that's not the case.  I'm looking forward to a glass of wine on February 1st.

Has anyone noticed that I've been spelling Pescetarian either with an "a" or "e"?  Just wanted to point that out.  It can be spelled either way.


And where is the sun hiding?  Enough of this somber weather.  Bring me some sol!

Breakfast
Oatmeal with walnuts and cherries

Lunch
Left over ahi tuna and kabocha soup, brussels sprouts
Pear with drizzled honey and cocoa - Yummayyy!

Dinner
Tuna fish salad with tomatoes, avocado and a few tortilla chips for me
Sandwich for P

Hope everyone is having a nice day.

- Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment