Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 10 as a Pescetarian

Happy Friday Everyone!!! 

I just couldn't resist posting this picture.  You can't tell me you're not laughing right now or at least gave a little chuckle.

Had a lot of running around yesterday so meals were quick and simple.  I was so busy I couldn't even tell you what I did, Ha.  With it being the end of the week, I think I'm also just really tired - and this gloomy weather isn't helping.  I think I made the right decision to take a "rest day" from working out and instead clean the apartment.

Breakfast
Oatmeal with walnuts, banana and almond milk! Yum.  Love this stuff.

Lunch
Bowl of hard-boiled eggs with zucchini, beans, avocado, mushrooms and onions.

Boiled a few of these bad boys so we could have them on hand.  Perfect for those mornings when we're in a hustle.

Dinner
Vegetable wrap (which I didn't like - some of the vegetables were soggy which in turn made the bread soggy).  Yuuuk
Side salad with carrots, cucumbers and radishes






P created his on concoction which looked really good (to right).
Bowl 1, salad
Bowl 2, Thai noodles with hard-boiled eggs
Small Bowl 3, black beans, avocado and hot sauce mix.  I had a bite, it was really good.

Pear with dark chocolate and almond pieces drizzled with honey for desert.  P had a few chocolates. I wish I took a picture of this because it was d to the e to the l.i.c.i.o.u.s. Delicious. =)

Have a 'knock your socks off' kind of Friday!

- Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment