Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 3 as a Pescetarian


Yesterday we were a little tired.  Not because of our decision to give up animal meat but because we both kicked our own asses with our workouts.  I think we both felt like we needed to since we haven't truly worked out in a few days.  Other than that, things are going great.  It's cold as heck here in Manhattan but least the sun is shining!



For breakfast, I had eggs, again.  While on my way home from my client I was planning on having oatmeal with fruit, nuts and almond milk but for some reason when I walked through my door I had a sudden urge for eggs...and they tasted delicious!

  • Scrambled eggs with mushrooms, onions and zucchini
  • Coffee
  • Piece of fruit

Lunch:

  • Left over quinoa with tomatoes, red, green, yellow and orange peppers
  • Water
  • Mango

Dinner:
  • Homemade soup with carrots, onions, celery and spinach on top of pad thai noodles
  • Garlic Bread (him)
  • Teas' Tea

Originally, I was going to make myself brown rice noodles but opted after realizing the pad thai noodles were also gluten free. 

The soup turned out really good.  So good, we put down two bowls each.  We sure were hungry ones.


Dessert:
  • Cottage Cheese (him)
  • Glass of Almond Milk and a spoonful of peanut butter (me)



Have a great Friday!

-Theresa



No comments:

Post a Comment